Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello! Here is my latest up for voting at threadless:

How to Make a Spy Martini - Threadless T-shirts, Nude No More

"How to Make a Spy Martini"



and latest work in progress... "Our File is in Another Folder" (working title!)



Below you'll find some older works that may or may not be bought for t-shirts in the future!

A note about Dark Knight - after 7 weeks of sales, I was told by Woot that it must be taken down. No way for sure to know why, but I'm guessing it had to do with a certain chess piece looking a bit too much like a certain superhero. I'm so sorry for those of you that didn't get to order one - as always, I recommend folks check out teetrade.org or the shirt trade forum on woot!

1 comment:

  1. Whether somebody pursuit of his vital thing, hence he or she desires to be accessible that at length, hence that thing is maintained over here. watch cartoons online

    ReplyDelete