Wednesday, March 27, 2013

...MORE TO COME..... Hi, all! I've so enjoyed interacting with your feedback to the new series of NYC basic tips and etiquette. I've been hard at work making more (there's an endless source of inspiration in this amazing city) - but in the mean time, I'd happily be friends on facebook CLICK IT ---------> facebook - that's where I post photos of the city, like this dog I saw last week in the Village. He is impersonating the mailbox nearby. GUYS LOOK I AM A MAILBOX. I also did a couple of interviews about the new series here at CLICK IT ---------> HUFFPO and here CLICK IT ---------> MASHABLE AND finally, if you want to see links to some of my shirt design work, you can see it at my site! NATHANWPYLE.com

3 comments:

  1. so glad these new gifs have been getting so much coverage, i've been a fan for ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether somebody pursuit of his vital thing, hence he or she desires to be accessible that at length, hence that thing is maintained over here. watch cartoons online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cool some valid points! I am grateful for you making this post on hand; the rest of this website is also first-class. Have a great fun. watch anime

    ReplyDelete